From Amoghavarsha: As part of the Australia India Youth Dialogue, Bangalore based wildlife photographer/filmmaker Amoghavarsha traveled across the beautiful country of Australia backpacking for 5 weeks and traveling 7000 kms, and has put together a montage of his journey.
The whole film was shot solo by Amoghavarsha during these 5 weeks. The video is a testimony to the wonderful experience one can have traveling across this spectacular landscape. Jyolsna edited the video and had hours of footage to edit down to a 4 minute cut. The sequences are lined up to tell a tale of travel.
The music was composed by Naveen and Vynod and is an eclectic collage of genres that uses instruments native to the continent and portrays influences of different styles, going from electronic music to ethnic percussion. It transforms from fast paced percussion in places to serene sounding melody at moments and has a touch of rhythmically layered sound effects. It is an aural representation of natural beauty, bustling crowds and untouched wilderness. All of which written to and inspired from the photography.
Do watch in Full HD 1080p for the best experience.
Production: www.mudskipper.in Director and DOP: Amoghavarsha Music: Vypersonic media (Naveen Raja, Vynod Subramaniam) Editor: Jyolsna Panicker
- Melbourne, 12 Apostles, Apollo Bay, Philip island, Sydney, Patonga, Copacabana, Killcare, Avoca, Bouddi National Park, Terrigal, Hobart, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, Burnie, Tarkine Rainforest, Queenstown, Franklin-Gordon Wild Rivers National Park and Southwest National Park, Bruny Island, The Friars, Mackay, Eungella National Park, Sarina, Slade Point, Airlie Beach, Great Barrier Reef, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Tamborine Mountain, South Stradbroke Island
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)