If you’re on your way to Tasmania for an adventure in the farthest south, there’s several ways to arrive. Most people arrive by ferry or airplane…but wouldn’t sailing be more relaxing? Join Norm and Down through their DIY Travel Documentary as they approach King Island
- Who are the Cruising East Coast Australia team?
- We are retired creative people, avid videographers and musicians, who live on a boat.
- What tools did you use to produce the travel film?
- The internet gives us a great way of sharing our adventures with the wider public. With a good quality video camera a guitar or two and a laptop computer (which all take up a very small amount of space aboard) we can shoot and edit video and mix and master original music as backing tracks. Our finished work is then uploaded to YouTube and shared with the world.
- Why did you make this film?
- We are hoping to encourage and inform people who may aspire to this type of lifestyle. We really enjoy our hobby and have around 200 subscribers (and growing) following our adventures on the net.